Hot Headlines: Olivia Jordan Poses in Lacy Lingerie, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Is Getting a Prequel, and Much More
• Earlier this week on Instagram, Olivia Jordan shared a lacy lingerie photo from a shoot with L.A. photographer Lisa B, although this particular pic has a sadder, more somber tone than similar snaps she’s posted (like this one or this one). We guess that even in sunny L.A., “Mondaze” suck just as much as they do in the rest of the country.
• Speaking of ladies who also like to model, we recently interviewed Victoria’s Secret model Shanina Shaik about her rigorous workout regimen. Watch the clip below to learn how she stays in shape (or click here for some of her hottest shots from VS), then get back to work before your boss sees you looking at all these ladies!
• A representative for Angelina Jolie says that she and Brad Pitt have reached a custody agreement: the children will remain under the sole custody of Jolie, with only “therapeutic” supervised visits from Pitt. (The rest of us, however, still aren’t allowed anywhere near either of them, in case you were wondering.)
• According to the Hollywood Reporter, CBS is developing a “Big Bang Theory” prequel series to focus on the character of Sheldon Cooper as a young man. So hopefully, fans will finally find out how Sheldon’s parents allowed his many eccentricities and disorders to go unchecked throughout his entire childhood.
• Late last week, Justin Bieber surprised the patrons of a Toronto pub by stepping behind the piano and performing Beethoven’s “Fur Elise” before breaking into a cover of the Beatles’ “Let It Be” (below). So let’s all try and remember this moment the next time he does something stupid to make us question his competence and fame.
• Kanye West is taking a lot of flak for throwing away his furniture (including “a one-off $30,000 couch”) after deciding he didn’t like anything his interior designer picked for his house. If we’re being honest, though, we’ve hated everything in our house for decades, only we haven’t had the money or courage to dump it all on the street.
• Hunter Frederick, the publicist and crisis manager who has been working with Lindsay Lohan for about two years, has reportedly fired Lohan after the two got into a “screaming match.” So needless to say, Lohan probably won’t be enjoying any of that wonderful publicity she’s become synonymous with for over the last few years.
• And finally, HBO has reportedly canceled Bill Simmons’ weekly sports series “Any Given Wednesday” after just four months. HBO, however, has yet to announce whether they’ll air the rest of the season on Wednesday nights, or if they’re planning to dump the unaired episodes on HBOGo, where viewers can watch them on any given Saturday afternoon when nothing better is on.